Dr. Grant Pitman
Dr. Grant Pitman graduated from Miami University with a degree in kinesiology. While there, he played basketball for the Miami Redhawks. Upon graduation, he moved to Florida to attend Palmer College of Chiropractic, where he studied and now incorporates various techniques such as the Diversified Technique, Gonstead, the Thompson Drop-Table, and many others. Pursuing advanced education, he also became skilled in the specialties of the Flexion-Distraction/Cox Technique as well as the Activator Method.
With his own background in sports, Dr. Pitman has a special interest in working with patients in nutrition and sports rehabilitation. He works with many professional athletes, allowing them to compete at the highest levels. Additionally, he works with mothers-to-be and their newborns. Dr. Pitman is certified in perinatal care using the Webster Technique, where he aids in their care to allow for a healthy pregnancy and birth.
Dr. Pitman’s passion is helping people reach their full potential through better health. He looks forward to working with the Cincinnati community.
- B.S. in Kinesiology at Miami University 2019
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Palmer College Florida 2022
- Perinatal Care and Webster Technique 2022
- Biomechanic Certification for Orthotics 2022
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association (OSCA)
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
- Southwest Ohio Chiropractic Association (SWOCA)
- Florida Chiropractic Association (FCA)