Family Tree Chiropractic is now providing Virtual and in-person functional medicine.
You can meet virtually online or in person. You can expect a 1- hour consultation where you will discuss a full health history, medications, and any health concerns. Dr. Grant Pitman will then send you a prescription for you to get your blood drawn at your nearest Labcorp location. After that, you will have a follow-up discussing your blood work and the next plan of action. You will then be put on a personalized nutrition and supplement protocol. The supplements can be shipped directly to you across the United States or picked up here in our office.
Functional medicine can help with various health issues, including:
- Adrenal disorders
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Autoimmune diseases
- Cancer prevention
- Cardiovascular disease
- Digestive disorders(IBS, Chrons, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Environmental and food allergies
- Thyroid disorders
- Women’s health disorders (PMS, menopause, and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Metabolic syndrome, diabetes, prediabetes, and insulin resistance