Dr. Henrieta White
Dr. White graduated from THE Ohio State University with a degree in Biology. She went on to attend Palmer College of Chiropractic where she graduated summa cum laude. She received the highest honors including the Academic Excellence Award. She furthered her education by taking on additional specialties including advanced soft tissue, activator methods, and Flexion-Distraction/Cox technique. She began practicing in Columbus, OH immediately after graduation and has relocated to Cincinnati to work with Family Tree Chiropractic & Wellness.
Dr. White looks forward to providing optimal care to all her patients in order to change the lives of those in her community. She considers herself a life-long learner who devotes herself to the wellness of others through the healing done by her hands.
- B.A. in Biology at Ohio State University 2016
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Palmer College 2020
- Activator Methods Certified
- Biomechanic Certification for Orthotics 2022
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association (OSCA)
- OSCA Membership Committee Chairperson
- Southwest Ohio Chiropractic Association (SWOCA)